EGGLESS POTATO LOLLIPOP RECIPE
PREPARATION TIME – 15 MINUTES
COOKING TIME – 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME – 25 MINUTES
SERVES – 6
INGREDIENTS FOR POTATO LOLLIPOP
· 1 ¼ cup Potato, boiled and grated
2 tbsp refined flour / maida
· 1 small Onion, chopped
· 1/4 cup fresh Bread Crumbs
· 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
· 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
· 2 tsp Coriander Powder
· 1 ½ tsp Roasted Cumin powder
· 2 tsp chaat masala
· Salt as per taste
· 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
· 2 tbsp Maida
· 3 tbsp Water
· 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
· Toothpicks/ Thin Breadsticks
METHOD FOR POTATO LOLLIPOP
· In a bowl, add potatoes, onion, green chilies, red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and toss well until well combined
· Next add in the chat masala, lime juice, ginger garlic paste, refined flour, breadcrumbs, salt and mix well.
· Once the mixture is ready, Take small balls of the mixture and roll them lightly.
· Once the balls are shaped, make refine flour slurry and ensure that it does not have lumps.
· Next, Take bread crumbs on a plate, dip the potato balls in the slurry and coat it with breadcrumbs.
· These potato balls need to be frozen for 15 minutes before frying. , so pop them in the freezer for the next 15 minutes.
· While the potato balls are freezing, Heat oil in a vessel, add the potato balls and fry them on high flame.
· Give the vessel a light stir and let it fry.
· Once they turn nice and golden brown take them out on a tissue paper.
· Before serving poke a toothpick and make it potato lollipops.
· Our Crispy Potato Lollipop is ready to eat. Serve with ketchup for best flavor profile